Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs and/doi number for the references have been provided.
- The manuscript has been made using the template (.doc) available in the Instruction for Author Guidelines.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The authors declare that there is not any conflict of interest in this manuscript.
- The Authors declare that the manuscript has been reviewed by an English native speaker. (If your native language is not English, please get a native English-speaking colleague to carefully proofread your paper, before submission).
- All authors included their ORCID numbers (https://orcid.org/) in the manuscript.
Original Articles (no page limit)
(Up to 7 pages)
Letter to the Editor
(up to 2 pages)
A review article contains a systematic review of published articles and very relevant discussions and conclusions.
This section is dedicated to invited authors and experts in a specific field. However, if any other author feels prepared and is interested in submitting a review article to this section, please consult the Editor-in-chief before submission.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.